Time： 2019-03-22 18:00:43
Similar to pre cooling, with better effect than pre cooling, it is a cold chain "Z first one kilometer" preservation treatment equipment, which has the following functions:
(1) Quickly and effectively suppress respiratory heat and ethylene production, reducing both production rates to 90% within 1 hour;
(2) Reduce field heat;
(3) Inhibiting microorganisms includes inhibiting mold growth;
(4) Kill adults, larvae, pupae, and eggs inside and outside the item;
(5) Inhibiting the increase or decrease in the activity of several enzymes that affect the ripening and aging of fresh agricultural products, such as PAL, PPO, POD, SOD, CAT, etc;
(6) Suppress water loss, and the water loss rate in the subsequent circulation process of those who have undergone this treatment is lower than that of those who have not undergone this treatment;
(7) Delaying the decay of original quality (appearance, nutrients, taste, taste, etc.), including after cooking;
(8) Peaches, bananas, mangoes, etc. can be ripened later;
(9) Reduce heat damage during high temperature seasons and reduce cold damage during low temperature seasons.
Fresh agricultural products should be subjected to short-term decompression and refrigeration treatment or only short-term decompression treatment (collectively referred to as decompression treatment, which can be stored for several hours to dozens of hours) in a timely manner after being harvested. After leaving the decompression environment, they can have a "5-day" subsequent preservation effect:
a. Extend the refrigeration and preservation period;
b. Extending the shelf life of cold chain breaks ("de cooling") in high or low temperature environments (reducing heat or cold damage);
c. Delaying the decay rate of original quality;
d. Delaying the onset of pathogenic bacteria;
e. Delaying the occurrence of surface and internal browning.
Fresh cut vegetables, fruits, and edible mushrooms that are processed under reduced pressure after being harvested, also have a "5-day" follow-up preservation effect.