Time： 2023-05-08 19:26:35
Vacuum cold fresh chain is compatible with cold chain, and the effect is better than traditional cold chain.
Simply put, the vacuum cold chain of fresh agricultural products (vegetables, fruits, edible mushrooms, fresh cut flowers, and traditional Chinese medicine) includes short-term hypobaric treatment at the origin and cold chain. The vacuum cold fresh chain for livestock and poultry products or cooked food involves replacing the refrigerated warehouse in the cold chain with a reduced pressure refrigerated warehouse, and replacing the refrigerated truck with a reduced pressure refrigerated truck. Timely vacuum rapid cooling after slaughtering or cooking can achieve better preservation results.
The key equipment of the vacuum cold fresh chain is the hypobaric refrigeration equipment, and the key technology is hypobaric storage or hypobaric processing storage, that is, hypobaric short-term treatment, abbreviated as hypobaric treatment. After hypobaric treatment in the cold chain "one kilometer ahead", the subsequent preservation effect of the treatment can be extended to the cold chain "one kilometer behind", thus breaking the bottleneck in the development of local fresh residential products.
The vacuum cold fresh chain of fresh agricultural products from the field to the dining table, including post harvest hypobaric treatment, sorting, packaging, storage, transportation, distribution, and other links in the production area. The appropriate temperature required for each link to leave for a limited period of time (cold chain breakage). The shorter the time interval between harvesting fresh agricultural products and undergoing hypobaric treatment, the better the subsequent preservation effect; After hypobaric treatment, MAP was used, resulting in good preservation effect.
Advantages of Vacuum Cold Chain for Fresh Agricultural Products Compared to Traditional Cold Chain
1. Extend the shelf life of refrigeration, which can reach 2-9 times that of traditional refrigeration.
2. Extend the shelf life and shelf life of cold chain breaks (in environments with higher temperatures in summer or lower temperatures in winter) from a few hours to a few days.
3. Delaying the decay rate of original quality, including appearance, color, hardness, taste, taste, odor, nutrient content, etc.
4. Delaying the incidence of pathogenic bacteria, thereby delaying the growth of pathogenic bacteria leading to mold and decay.
5. Delaying the occurrence time or degree of browning on freshly cut products that are prone to browning.
6. Kill insects, including adults, larvae, pupae, and eggs inside and outside the item.
7. Extend the cold chain forward to solve the "one kilometer ahead" problem, that is, use hypobaric technology for cold chain pre-treatment in the production area.
8. Extending the cold chain backward solves the dilemma of "one kilometer after z", as the aforementioned pre-treatment at the origin has a subsequent preservation effect and can be maintained until "one kilometer after z", especially if it deviates from the appropriate storage or delivery temperature, thereby extending the shelf life of the cold chain.
In summary, the main advantages of vacuum cold fresh chain can be summarized as "5 extensions+pest control+breaking
Highlights: Long shelf life, good preservation of original quality, and effective extension of cold chain break preservation period.