Split type, both ends open and both are revolving doors. Cool about 200kg/batch, and let the cooked meat or Mantou cool to 10 ℃ for about 30 minutes.
PLC and 7-inch color touch screen control. Conduct human-machine dialogue on the touch screen to set the cooling temperature, display and control the cooling temperature.
Power supply: 380V, 50Hz. The total installed power is approximately 20.35KW. It needs to be connected to the wall adjacent to the outdoor unit. Compressed air source: 0.5~0
ZLSD200 Double Vacuum Chamber Cooked Food Vacuum Precooler
1. Split type, both ends open and both are revolving doors.
2. Cooling capacity: cooling about 200kg/batch, fresh cooked meat or Mantou cooling to 10 ℃ for about 30 minutes.
3. The machine is a split type, that is, the vacuum chamber and door form a whole (indoor unit), and the supporting machines such as vacuum pumps, refrigerators, and electrical cabinets form a whole (outdoor unit). The two are connected by pipelines and wires.
4. The vacuum chamber body, door panel, cold trap (water trap) shell, water collector shell, vacuum pipeline, vacuum outdoor packaging board, external packaging board, and handcart are all made of SUS304 stainless steel. The reinforcing ribs and outdoor frame are made of Q235A carbon steel and coated with environmentally friendly paint.
5. The door pressing device is a fast handle that can be turned 90 ° to press/release the door, without the need for screw pressing.
6. The door sealing strip is made of special rubber that meets food safety requirements, specially designed and produced by a designated company. It can be used for a long time at 150 ℃ to -40 ℃ without plastic (permanent) deformation. Its embedded groove is T-shaped, ensuring that the sealing strip does not fall off.
7. Intelligent design. PLC and 7-inch color touch screen control. Conduct human-machine dialogue on the touch screen to set the cooling temperature, display and control the cooling temperature.
8. During normal operation, the green light will light up, the yellow light will light up when waiting for the door to open, and the red light will light up and sound an alarm when a fault occurs.
9. The operation is extremely simple: after closing the door, press the "start" button, and when the set cooling temperature is reached, the automatic shutdown will occur. The valve responsible for opening the door will automatically open to supplement air to the vacuum chamber. When the internal and external pressure is balanced, the door will automatically pop open (release the fast pressing handle after vacuum pumping starts). The condensate generated during the cooling process of cooked food is automatically discharged.
10. Environmental requirements for use:
1) Power supply: 380V, 50Hz. The total installed power is approximately 20.35KW. It needs to be connected to the wall adjacent to the outdoor unit.
2) From the source of water. It needs to be connected to the wall adjacent to the outdoor unit, G3/8 connector.
3) Compressed air source: 0.5~0.8MPa, flow rate not less than 200 liters/minute. The DN8 plastic pipe air connector needs to be connected to the wall adjacent to the outdoor unit.
4) Temperature: 5-36 ℃.
5) Relative humidity: not more than 85%.
You have no items to require